- Fill out the Membership Application located near the top of the page under: How to become a Member
- Come by the Kingsport Senior Center Front Office | 1200 E Center St. Kingsport, TN 1st Floor | Bring ID
- Pay the annual Membership fee. ( $25 for City Residents; $45 for Sullivan County Residents; $70 for Other County Residents; Free for SilverSneakers)
- A staff member will activate your membership card and show you how to use your new membership card
- If you would like, a staff member will be made readily available to take you around the Center on a tour.
What is SilverSneakers?
- SilverSneakers is a program provided through some insurance companies. To find out if you are a SilverSneaker contact your Insurance Company.
How do I become a SilverSneaker?
- Contact your Insurance Company and see if they offer the program. If they do, ask how you can become a SilverSneaker.
How do I know what all the Center is offering each month?
- The Center provides a free monthly newsletter that comes out the last Thursday of every month. ( In the Purple Newspaper box across from the Front Office)
- The Newsletter can be emailed to you by asking the Front Office to add you to the email list.
- The Newsletter is uploaded here on the KSC website under the Newsletter tab on the main menu.
How long does my membership last?
- KSC Memberships last from July to July and are not prorated. ( Meaning: If you sign up in July and pay the fee, you get the full year. If you sign up half way through the year, the fee will still be the priced annual fee based on where you live.)
Can I Sign up for Events before the sign up date?
- No, we try and make everything as equal as possible.
How long after joining the Center can I use the facility?
- Immediately. As soon as you turn in the application and pay the fee.
If an event says it’s a SilverSneakers event or class, can I still attend it?
What all does my SilverSneakers do for me regarding the KSC?
- By being a SilverSneaker, your membership fee is covered. However, it doesn’t cover any additional costs for classes or events.